6.05.2009

Summer Shades.


Summer is officially here and no matter where you live, the sun peeks out to play every once in a while. After all, what would summer be without the sun. Personally, I can never have enough sunglasses but a lot of people have trouble finding the right frames for their face. I generally find that classic wire-rimmed aviators go with just about any face. As a general rule, try not to wear sunglasses that are too wide for your face. These can make your face seem irregularly small; or in the case of my parents, my Dad always snags my Moms sunglasses. The thing he doesn’t realize is that her face is SO much smaller than his. When he wears her sunglasses, his face resembles that of a giant.

I decided to make this first official post about sunglasses after a friend asked for help in picking out some cool sunglasses. Seeing as how it is quite difficult to explain face shapes over the phone, I took the liberty to find a face-shape/sunglass guide. In my search, I found that the most comprehensive/male-friendly version comes from Overstock.com. I’ve displayed a few of the sunglasses that are on my wishlist and included a link to the guide for your convenience.


Persol PO 0174
Ray-Ban Classic Aviators
Ray-Ban Red Wayfarers
Tom Ford Falconer TF2


Christian Dior

Most of these styles can be found on Overstock.com or Amazon.com

Click Here for the Sunglass Buying Guide on Overstock.com


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home