6.05.2009

Skin care that actually works!


So here I am, helping out a friend with his blog, and hopefully he puts my contribution up. Skin care is a very important subject that goes hand and hand with fashion. If your face doesn't look good, then you don't feel good.

Many of the brands that you can find at your local store usually do not do the trick. Facewashes like Neutrogena and Clearasil usually cause more breakouts and tend to dry out your skin, instead of providing the necessary nutrients your skin needs daily.

I found this special skin care line online and also found counters at various high end department stores like Nordstroms. Mario Badescu is the line that carries it all. Treatments that cover acne, acne scarring, and even back and chest problems. The line also includes numerous serums and lotions to help fight wrinkles and keep skin hydrated. Mario Badescu is known for their Drying lotion. This magic lotion dries up pimples over night. I didn't believe it at first and for the price of $17.00 for a 1oz bottle, I was skeptical. Luckily for me, I had a pimple!! I wanted it to go away fast so I finally decided to give it a try . I applied to lotion to the troubled area and overnight, the pimple reduced in size and the redness was gone. They even have a special section just for guys.

I highly recommend the peppermint shaving cream that mosturizes and hydrates your skin, rather than causing red bumps and dryness. Mario Badescu is your one stop shop for all your skin care needs. Thanks Mario!






To purchase these products, and to see their full line,



-Joey DePierro, Special Features Editor

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home