8.10.2009

Quick Tips.


This weekend, I discovered something quite valuable. You see, in the past 3 weeks, I've lost 10 lbs and about 11 inches around my "midsection".
My dilemma: T-shirts. I do usually buy size Medium t-shirts but I've found that, regardless of the brand, t-shirts shrink. Sizes vary, no matter what the label says, from brand to brand.
My solution: Find a t-shirt that fits just right and buy one size bigger. Go home and before wearing it, wash it in hot water and tumble-dry on low heat.


I tested my theory this weekend on about 5 t-shirts that I just recently purchased and have not yet washed. 1 from Alex&Chloe, the rest from Target. The results were juuust right! I tried them on before and they were loose and not well fitting. After, they fit perfectly with the exception of a couple being just slighty too long for my taste.


Considering that many of the designer and pricier t-shirts tend to shrink (no matter how you wash them) this little tip could come in handy next time you're shopping for t-shirts.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home