7.23.2009

The Tie Bar.



In the next few weeks, I've got a couple of events which require that I wear a tie. Now, there is nothing I hate more than feeling restrained and ties are like seatbelts for my neck. [remember: when riding in an automobile, ALWAYS wear your safety belt]

A few weeks ago, though, I tried something new. A bow-tie! Something about the hanging ends of a regular neck-tie make me uneasy but the bow-tie on the other hand, was completely fuss free. Once it was on, there was no messing with it at all. I was probably one of the sharpest dressed guys there that night, if I do say so myself.

Just a couple of days ago, I came across a site called TheTieBar.com. They offer a WIIIIIDE variety of ties in different patterns and styles, including [you guessed it] Bow-Ties!! What's best about this site is the fact that the ties are dirt-cheap. $15 for a bow-tie?!...and its not on sale?! Come on!!

If you need a variety of ties for a variety of events, I'd definitely suggest you check out TheTieBar.com. Keep in mind, pre-tied ties (regular or bow) are for infants. Be a man and read on to find out the proper way to knot your bow-tie.


Got questions or comments? Email me!

-Farzad

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home