6.15.2009

ClarinsMen Products

I don't know about you but I have always had trouble with shaving. I use an electric razor on a daily basis but every once in a while, I feel the need to shave with an actual razor. My problem is that I don't have the slightest clue what to do. Today, I tried something different. As opposed to shaving cream, shave oil is much more beneficial to your skin. Most shaving creams contain soaps, which dry out your skin. If you have very oily skin, this could work in your favor, but if you have normal to slightly oily skin, as I do, this can pose a problem. The great thing about shave oil is that it immediately softens your hair, making shaving easier, and it hydrates your skin. I might have gone a bit overboard this morning with 2 pumps of the oil (I'm sure I would have been fine with just one) but the end result was like nothing I've ever had before. My face was literally softer than a baby's ass.
 
Try ClarinsMen products. They aren't reformulated women's products, rather they are made specifically for men's skin. I recommend the Huile de Rasage (shave oil) and the Baume Hydratant (moisturizing balm). Both products are definitely worth it. Each one weighs in at just over an ounce and while that may not seem like much, you really don't need a lot to achieve great results. Shave oil = one pump. Moisture Balm = 1/2 pump. Use the Moisture Balm after shaving, in place of after shave, to soothe your face and aid in repair of whatever mishaps you may have had during shaving.
 
Click HERE to go to the men's section of Clarins.com.
 
-Farzad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home