6.09.2009

Are You Gilty?

Trying to find low prices for designer threads? Recently, I’ve been searching for just the right place to find new clothes on the cheap. With the whole “Economic Crisis” going on, whether you feel it or not, it is wiser to spend lighter. I freshly discovered a website dedicated to sample sales and discounted luxury goods.

Gilt.com has daily sales offering drastically-reduced prices in limited quantities; so basically, the sale is on ‘til the river runs dry. I recommended it to my cousin and was told that an invitation was required to join, so if you’d like to get in on the action, shoot me an email at admin@themensfashionblog.com for an invite. Believe it or not, as I live and type, I just received an email from Gilt.com notifying me that my purchase has shipped. I must have been in a shoppers daze because I totally forgot that I ordered them [John Varvatos boots, if you must know…]. You also receive $25 towards your first purchase and when you recommend people and they list you as their reference, you receive $25 when they make their first purchase.

If you’re more interested in a website that offers more readily-available goods, check out BlueFly.com. As a matter of fact, the Tom Ford sunglasses pictured in the first blog are from BlueFly.com. They offer a huge selection of apparel, accessories and shoes from designers like: Acne Jeans, Armani, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Dolce&Gabbana, DSquared, Diesel, Fendi [somebody needs to stop me], Earnest Sewn, Gucci, Hermes, Hickey, James Perse, [seriously, move my hands away from the keyboard!!], John Varvatos, Kenneth Cole, Marc Jacobs, Nudie Jeans, Oliver Peoples, Paul Smith, Prada, Tom Ford, YSL, etc. Wow. I am SO excited to browse every nook ‘n’ cranny of that site!!

Click HERE to be directed straight to the Men’s section of Bluefly.com

OR

Click HERE to email me for an invite to Gilt.com.


-Farzad

farzad@themensfashionblog.com

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2009 at 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there i have been enjoying your blog a lot keep up the good job i will surely recomend it!!

 
At June 14, 2009 at 5:11 PM , Blogger F said...

Thanks so much!! We are all really doing our best to bring you a better Men's Fashion Site. Thanks so much for reading and if you have anything you'd like to read about, let us know! We'd be glad to get some custom entries out there for you.

Farzad
Editor, TheMensFashionBlog.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home